Echo Investment and EPP (Echo Polska Properties) have concluded a loan agreement worth €175 million and a VAT loan of PLN 34 million with Bank Zachodni WBK S.A. as an agent as well as PKO Bank Polski S.A. and Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego. The acquired funds will be used for the construction of Galeria Młociny in Warsaw. The loan was granted for the construction period and a five-year investment period.
Echo Investment has concluded a contract with Bank Zachodni WBK S.A. as an agent as well as Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas S.A. concerning a loan of over €67.5 million and a VAT loan of PLN 12 mln. The funds will be used for the construction of Galeria Libero in Katowice.
Investors needed less than two days to subscribe for all F-series public bonds issued by Echo Investment. The total value of the tranche amounted to PLN 125 million. The offer was oversubscribed, therefore the placed orders will be proportionally reduced, according to the terms of the issue.
By the end of H2 2017 space under construction by Echo Investment increased to over 1 million sqm, from 677,000 sqm at the end of 2016. According to its latest financial report, the company is moving forward with a number of residential, office and retail developments.
Warburg-HIH Invest Real Estate, a German based real estate investment manager, will acquire the Sagittarius Business House office scheme in Wrocław on behalf of an individual fund it manages for an institutional investor. The property is under construction and its completion is expected in Q1 2018.
Echo Investment has been granted a permit for the construction of the first office building which is part of the Browary Warszawskie project in the quarter of Grzybowska, Wronia, Chłodna and Krochmalna streets.
Echo Investment concluded a contract with the PKO BP bank concerning an investment loan of nearly €32 million and a VAT loan of PLN 6 million. The funds will be used for the execution of the Sagittarius Business House office project in Wrocław.
Echo Polska Properties (EPP) and Echo Investment have finalised the purchase of shares in the Galeria Młociny shopping centre in Warsaw, which is under construction. EPP is its majority shareholder (70%) and it will manage the completed asset whereas Echo Investment holds the remaining 30%, it is to finish the construction process and will be responsible for the commercialisation and marketing of the project.
Echo Investment has sold West Link to Griffin Premium RE, a new platform created by Griffin Real Estate. The companies have just signed preliminary agreements as a result of which Griffin Premium RE will control and ultimately purchase the Wrocław-based office building West Link and invest into Echo Investment’s commercial projects in Warsaw – Beethovena and Browary Warszawskie.
Echo Polska Properties NV (EPP) and Echo Investment are buying Galeria Młociny in Warsaw from Rosehill Investments. The companies will pay nearly €42 million (including the liabilities of the company being the subject of the transaction) for the project which is already under construction.
Tech start-up A4BEE has leased 600 sqm of office space in Wojdyła Business Park in Wrocław. Cushman & Wakefield advised the owner for this transaction.
Colliers branch in Katowice has changed its address. Since September the office is located in the .KTW I building on Roździeńskiego Avenue 1a. Colliers has taken the space on the first floor of the building.
Meat2Eat has leased 400 sqm for a new restaurant that it opened on the ground floor of One Tower office building in Bucharest. The transaction was brokered by Cushman & Wakefield Echinox. The building is owned by Romanian developer One United Properties.
Łukasz Czajkowski joins the team of JLL Poland as Business Services Lead in Tenant Representation Department. He will be responsible for enhancing relations with the BSS sector.
Craig Maguire has been appointed Head of Pan-European Logistics for BNP Paribas Real Estate. He will head up the European coordination of the Logistics business (Investment and Rentals/Sales), alongside the local teams of BNP Paribas Real Estate.
Victor Cosconel is the new Head of Industrial & Business Development at real estate consultancy Colliers Romania. He has more than 20 years’ worth of experience in sales, business development and general management. Before joining Colliers, he was CEO of Sodexo Bulgaria.
Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with nearly 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava and Prague, amongst other locations.