CEE Property Forum & Awards Gala 2024 - Vienna, Austria

Date: 25th - 26th November 2024    Venue: Palais Niederösterreich / Hotel Hyatt Andaz

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo

The real estate event of the year!

This year marks an exciting addition to our program as we introduce the first edition of the annual CEE Awards Gala, celebrating excellence and innovation in the field. Amidst the enchanting backdrop of Vienna during the festive Advent season, attendees can anticipate a unique blend of insightful discussions led by industry leaders and unparalleled networking opportunities. 

CEE Property Forum 2024 is the place to be for real estate professionals who want to make their business even better. It's a perfect spot for networking, knowledge exchange and making new connections from all over the region — from London to Bucharest, from Warsaw to Athens. Attendees can enjoy unmatched networking opportunities in a unique setting and participate in in-depth discussions led by industry leaders. Join us in Vienna during the enchanting Advent season as we pave the way for a new era of real estate excellence.

Discover our 2023 speaker line-up

Tickets

Conference price

Extra early bird

750 EUR + VAT/person

Conference Pass: The participation fee includes attendance for the Warm-up Party and Awards Gala on the evening of 25 November (at Palais Niederösterreich) and for the Conference Day on 26 November (at Hyatt Hotel Andaz Am Belvedere)

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy