SEE Property Forum & Awards Gala 2024 - Bucharest, Romania

Date: 22nd October 2024    Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo

The preeminent international real estate conference in Romania, SEE Property Forum, has been annually organized by Property Forum since 2015. Featuring over 50 speakers from highly active local and global companies, this event offers valuable insights into the real estate market. Don't miss the opportunity to join us at this top-tier international property gathering in Bucharest.

Moreover, to enrich the experience and foster networking, the conference is accompanied by the Property Forum Awards Gala. The Property Forum Awards recognize outstanding projects, impactful transactions, and inspiring individuals within the Romanian market. These accolades are granted by a jury committee comprising esteemed real estate professionals.

Discover our 2024 speaker line-up

Tickets

Conference price

Extra early bird

395 EUR + VAT/person

Valid for the Conference and the Awards Gala

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy