SEE Property Forum 2018 - Bucharest, Romania

Date: 28th - 29th March 2018    Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest

Speakers

Topics

• NEW: Dedicated networking lounge
  • NEW: special discussion groups with exciting topics
  • NEW: Pre-conference networking reception
  • International investors’ roundtable – Meet the new investors of SEE and Romania
  • Proptech – How the future of real estate impacts our business right now
  • Brexit and its potential effect on Romania
  • Workplace solutions – What’s next for office developments?
  • Romanian developers' roundtable – Meet the players who shape the future of cities
  • Retail & logistics – Opportunities and threats posed by the growth of e-commerce
  • GDPR – Data protection for the new age
  • IFRS 16 – The new era of lease accounting
  • Economic outlook for Romania and SEE

Why you should come

SEE Property Forum is the leading international property conference in Bucharest, organized since 2015, in association with RICS. It is part of Property Forum events taking place across Europe. Real estate executives from Romania and the SEE region. Investors from Western Europe. Presentations, panel discussions, networking opportunities. 2018: 50+ speakers, 300+ visitors. New this year: pre-conference networking reception.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy