Property Investment Forum 2018

Date: 22nd November 2018    Venue: Groupama Aréna - Lagardère Sports Hungary

Speakers

Topics

• How did the investment market perform in 2018? Have prices increase or stagnated?
  • Robotisation, digitisation, big data, proptech, VR, IoT, BIM – Everything you need to know about the future of property
  • Wellbeing revolution – Generation Z is dictating trends on the property market
  • What are tenants looking for and what financers pay attention to?
  • Several hundred thousand sqm of new office space is coming to market – Is this a tenant’s or a landlord’s market?
  • What changed on the residential market? – The effects of the VAT issue
  • What’s driving retail & logistics? – E-commerce
  • 7-minute speed sessions
  • Marketing workshop – You need to win over employees, not just tenants
  • Alternative development and investment products
  • Smart city and city centre developments – Consciousness, efficiency, sharing, green

Why you should come

Because the property business meets here. The most important companies and their leaders, the most interesting and the hottest topics, the newest projects and the best networking opportunities – all in one place. We’re organising Portfolio Property Investment Forum, the most important professional event of the Hungarian property business for the 14th time this year at a larger venue and with more participants, more exclusive exhibition space and more exciting topics than ever. The event, which attracted a record number of over 800 participants last year, offers a full-day professional programme for those interested in investment, development, technology (proptech), tenant needs, marketing, facility and property management, e-commerce, the residential market or alternative opportunities. Don’t miss it!

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy