Property Investment Forum 2017

Date: 21st November 2017    Venue: Hotel InterContinental Budapest

Speakers

Topics

• Hungary is definitely back on the investment map, investment volumes are going up and new players keep entering the market.
  • Proptech insight
  • Will the new SZIT (REIT) regulation be a success?
  • Residential boom in Budapest: developers, agents, banks at one table.
  • Office developments in Budapest
  • E-commerce on the rise: how it impacts the retail and logistics properties?
  • Alternative investments in Hungary: student housing, senior housing
  • Property Marketing Workshop
  • 7 minutes speed presentation

Why you should come

21 November: a day for your diary. Property Investment Forum is without doubt the event of the year for the Hungarian real estate community. More than 700 visitors, nearly 100 speakers and endless networking makes this conference a must for all senior real estate professionals in Hungary. Organized since 2005, Property Investment Forum is known for very high quality content and amazing speakers. RICS is the strategic partner of our event.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy