Romania ESG Forum 2024

Date: 23rd April 2024    Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo

Why you should come

The highly anticipated Romania ESG Forum returns for its 2nd edition, following the resounding success of the conference. Organized by Green Forum, a CEE-based media and event platform, this international gathering remains committed to delving into the pivotal role of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors in shaping modern business landscapes.

In today's investment landscape, the integration of ESG considerations alongside financial metrics has become indispensable for companies navigating global markets. As these elements increasingly influence decision-making processes, the Romania ESG Forum 2024 convenes esteemed international experts and local business luminaries. Together, they will explore the evolving significance of sustainable practices, transcending mere rhetoric to unearth actionable strategies for future-proofing businesses.

Speakers

Tickets

Conference price

Normal

295 EUR + VAT/person

Valid for the conference and the networking party in the evening

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy