• Logistics and e-commerce
  • Retail panel
  • Alternative investments
  • Smart and Future City concepts and solutions
  • Marketing workshop
  • Home market
  • Valuation and robotisation

Why you should come

We are celebrating a minor anniversary this year, as this is the 15th year we are organising the Portfolio Property Investment Forum conference, the foremost professional event in the property investment market, in cooperation with the country's leading professionals. The venue will be Groupama Arena, which debuted last year as our new location with great success. As in 2018, we are again preparing for the event with even more participants, improved exclusive exhibitor spaces and opportunities, and the most exciting topics for professionals.

The event, which attracted a record number of 1,000 visitors from the industry last year, will again offer a full day of professional programmes on topics including investments, developments, technological innovations, tenants' expectations, facility management, e-commerce, the housing market, alternative products, or marketing and HR. Do not miss out on the event of the year!

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy