Property Investment Forum 2014

Date: 25th November 2014    Venue: Hotel InterContinental Budapest

Speakers

Topics

• Senior CEE roundtable - Leading European investors, developers and bankers
  • Hungarian Investors’ Roundtable - Local real estate funds are more and more active
  • Earthquake in the bank sector – Who is willing to finance new projects?
  • Bad Bank will be established in Hungary - Details, challenges, opportunities
  • The battle between airports and cities in Central Europe
  • Budapest to organize the European Football Championship – Sport investments and hotel developments
  • Project Speed Session: 7 minutes presentations
  • The residential market takes off: are the new developments coming as well?
  • FM and PM at one table
  • E-Commerce: impacts on retail and logistics
  • Budapest 2020 roundtable

Why you should come

Real estate event of the year in Hungary. Portfolio Property Investment Forum is organized for the 10th time this year. An all-day professional program; parallel thematic sections in the afternoon; standing reception in the evening with surprises; awards and plenty of networking opportunities. Property Investment Forum is organized in association with RICS.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy