Zagreb Property Forum 2024

Date: 14th May 2024    Venue: Hilton Conference and Events Centre in Garden Inn Zagreb

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo

Zagreb Property Forum 2024

Get ready for the Zagreb Property Forum 2024 in the beautiful city of Zagreb! This event is perfect for anyone interested in the real estate markets of Croatia, Slovenia and the surrounding countries. Building on the success of last year, we're bringing together top experts from both the local scene and the international stage for a day full of insightful discussions and fantastic networking opportunities.

Why you should come:

• Get insights from C-level executives and other top real estate professionals
  • Enjoy a brunch and a prosecco toast while making new connections
  • Hear firsthand about the latest financing and investment opportunities
  • Learn about the latest trends and strategies in retail and hotel markets
  • Dive into a variety of topics like economic forecasts for 2024, property investments, the role of ESG in real estate, and the latest developments in the retail and hotel sectors

Get ready to explore:

• How 2024’s economic outlook could reshape the real estate market
  • What’s next in property investment for the upcoming year
  • Updates on the latest in real estate financing
  • Insights from top real estate industry experts
  • Networking opportunities at our brunch
  • ESG essentials in real estate, focusing on sustainability practices
  • Revolutionary retail concepts for a changing market
  • The future of the Adriatic hotel market
  • Emerging trends in the hospitality industry

Join us at Zagreb Property Forum 2024 for a day full of learning, connecting, and paving the way for your success in the regional market.

Speakers

Tickets

Conference price

Extra early bird

195 EUR + VAT/person

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy