Property Investment Forum 2016

Date: 22nd November 2016    Venue: Hotel InterContinental Budapest

Speakers

Topics

• Will the boom in the real estate investment market continue?
  • The housing market turned upside down by the CSOK (Family and Home Support Benefit)
  • 7 minute quick presentations – Introducing new projects
  • Political upheaval in Poland: will Hungary and Romania be the ones to profit?
  • Retail, logistics, hotel, FM, PM: submarkets in detail

Why you should come

November 22: the Hungarian real estate event of the year. Portfolio Property Investment Forum, the most important event of the Hungarian real estate market will be held for the 12th time now. Sector-related professional programs throughout the day, parallel thematic sections in the afternoon, reception in the evening with surprises, awarding ceremony and lots of networking opportunities.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy