Connect - Budapest

Date: 5th March 2020    Venue: Extra Budapest

Topics

• A global event that takes place in 15 cities during one week
  • Learn what the property industry thinks about the future of real estate
  • Hear the opinion of local experts on a truly global topic
  • Enjoy 180 free-to-view videos on the rise of technology in the sector

Why you should come

In March 2020, global proptech data platform Unissu with local partner Property Forum is launching Connect, the global real estate equivalent of TED Talks. The event will be hosted simultaneously in 15 cities globally – including New York, San Francisco, Sydney, London and Hong Kong – during the first week of March. The aim of Connect is to share knowledge at a global scale on the future of real estate and the rise of technology in the sector. The recorded videos will be available online.

180 TED Talk-like videos

During the day on the 5 March, 11 hand-picked speakers will record their speeches in a green screen environment without an audience. The recorded content will be then distributed by Unissu and a number of high-profile partners globally. The goal of Connect is to produce 180 free-to-view videos (8-12 in each of the 15 cities) from worldwide experts on the future of real estate and the rise of technology in the sector.

Confirmed Connect speakers:

Dan Marculescu, Founder & CEO, Footprints for Retail
Éva Viszkai, CEO & Co-Founder, Manta Works
Andy Zhang, Co-Founder & CEO, Rollet
Bence Vas, CEO, Lokcheck
Marley Fabisiewicz, Founder, spaceOS
Reza Alaghehband, CEO, Envio Systems
Dóra Szabados, CEO, Beyond Visual
Laura Szabó, Real Estate Product Strategist, Carangid.net
Marian Skvarek, Founder, REALPAD
Gergely Olti, CEO & Co-Founder, smartdeposit
Milan Zahradnik, CEO / Founder, PROPSTER

Proudly sponsored by

Discover our 2019 speaker line-up

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy