CEE Property Forum 2018 - Vienna, Austria

Date: 19th - 20th September 2018    Venue: Imperial Riding School Renaissance Vienna Hotel

Speakers

Topics

• NEW: Dedicated networking lounge
  • NEW: Special discussion groups with exciting topics
  • Focus on all CEE and SEE markets
  • Interactive networking app
  • MORE speakers from over 20 countries
  • MORE special focus workshops
  • MORE cross-industry talks: retail, e-commerce, logistics, HR, urban planning, workplace solutions
  • MORE proptech: featuring startups, proptech experts and a special proptech corner

Why you should come

2017 was amazing, 2018 will be unmissable. Jointly organised with RICS, the CEE Property Forum is the leading event for real estate professionals in Central & Eastern Europe. Leading investors and developers from CEE and Europe, as well as senior economists, bankers and other industry experts. 2018: 100+ speakers, 500+ conference visitors, 300+ pre-conference networking event visitors.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy