Alternative Investment Forum 2020 - Warsaw, Poland

Date: 25th February 2020    Venue: Sofitel Warsaw Victoria

Agenda

Alternative investments in CEE – Beyond the first steps

09:00 - 09:20

Welcome remarks

People:

09:20 - 10:00

European investment outlook 2020 – What’s on the radar?

With yields on European property markets reaching record lows, investors look for new products to achieve higher returns. Stuart Osborn, Knight Frank's Head of European Residential Investment is coming in from London to share fresh data on how alternative property investments are gaining momentum in Europe.

People:

• Stuart Osborn, Head of European Residential Investment Transactions, Knight Frank

10:00 - 10:40

Investing in alternatives – Is it worth taking the risk?

Alternative investment products are already on the radar of many CEE investors and they continue to attract more capital. Investors that have already taken a chance on alternatives, together with experienced advisors, will talk about risks and rewards in this rapidly growing market segment.

Chair: Stuart Osborn, Head of European Residential Investment Transactions, Knight Frank

Conversation participants:

10:40 - 11:00

Student housing 2020 outlook – Another year of record growth?

Student housing is one of the most sought after alternative asset classes. In CEE, after years of lagging behind Western Europe, the market is quickly catching up with a number of new developments. Stefan Kolibar, Head of Marketing at Bonard, an independent market intelligence powerhouse for the student housing asset class, will share the latest data, insights, trends and opportunities in CEE student housing.

People:

11:00 - 11:40

Diving into details - Build-to-rent, co-living, student housing, senior living & more

New ways of living and innovative ways of financing have created asset classes that didn't exist a couple of years ago, at least definitely not in Central Europe. This diverse panel aims to provide a better understanding of asset classes that we will hear a lot more of in the future.

Chair: Kamil Kowa MRICS, Head of Corporate Finance & Valuation, Savills Poland

Conversation participants:

Closing

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy