Zagreb Property Forum 2023

Date: 4th April 2023   

Speakers

Why you should come

As Croatia has joined the Eurozone and Schengen Area, the country is attracting international investors with more opportunities than ever before. To celebrate this occasion, Property Forum is happy to announce its first-ever event organized in Croatia.

Our first annual Zagreb Property Forum will cover the key trends driving real estate markets in Croatia, Slovenia and the region, gathering influential speakers both locally and internationally. 

Zagreb Property Forum is the perfect spot for networking, knowledge exchange and making new connections. Attendees will be able to enjoy unmatched networking opportunities and participate in in-depth discussions led by industry leaders.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy