Sofia Property Forum 2024

Date: 30th May 2024    Venue: Hyatt Regency Sofia

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo

Sofia Property Forum 2024

Join us at the first Sofia Property Forum in the dynamic Bulgarian capital! This event will spotlight the real estate markets of Bulgaria and the surrounding region, featuring renowned speakers from both local and international backgrounds. It's the perfect opportunity for industry professionals to network, exchange knowledge, and discover the latest trends and opportunities in real estate.

Why you should attend:

• Gain insights from top real estate executives 
  • Engage in discussions about the future of European real estate, investment strategies, and financing updates 
  • Discover the impact of AI on the real estate sector 
  • Explore new retail strategies 
  • Learn about the evolving office space market and what 'hybrid' means for the future 
  • Update yourself on the hotel market in Bulgaria and Southeast Europe 
  • Network with peers over a brunch and close the event with a prosecco toast.

You will explore a range of topics, including:

• The regional economic outlook for 2024 and its implications on real estate.
  • Investment trends and financial insights crucial for the upcoming year.
  • The growing influence of digital transformation across the real estate lifecycle.
  • Emerging trends in retail and their effect on investor returns.
  • Future dynamics of office spaces and hybrid work environments.
  • The evolving landscape of the hospitality industry in Bulgaria and Southeast Europe.

Join us at Sofia Property Forum for a day of learning, networking, and strategic insights, all designed to pave the way for your success in the regional market

Speakers

Tickets

Conference price

Extra early bird

145 EUR + VAT/person

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy