SEE Property Forum 2021 - Bucharest, Romania

Date: 20th - 21st October 2021    Venue: Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest

Speakers

Topics

• SEE's #1 real estate event since 2015
  • Answering all your questions related to the potential long-term impacts of the COVID-19 crisis on the property industry
  • High-quality networking with top-notch experts and professionals
  • Panel discussions dedicated to individual asset classes

Why you should come

Save the date for SEE Property Forum 2021!

SEE Property Forum is the leading international property conference in Romania, organized by Property Forum and RICS every year since 2015. More than 50 speakers, representing the most active local and international companies, will share their insight and provide a comprehensive overview of the real estate market. Come and join us at the leading international property conference in Bucharest!

2021 will bring on major changes for the property industry as we’ll likely get to know better the long-term effects of the pandemic on the way we design, build, use and operate real estate. Our main goal is creating content for our audience that can help them gain valuable insight and make the most informed decisions possible going forward.

For our guests with disabilities and special needs, all information about the event's accessibility is available at this link.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy