Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with nearly 10 years’ experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Milan, Germany, Bucharest, Budapest, Belgrade, Bratislava and Prague. We strongly believe the principles that made our conferences successful: the format, the quality of content, the commitment to seek out the most interesting and most inspiring speakers in the industry and let them share their knowledge and passion. We have a deep understanding and knowledge of the drivers that affect the European property industry.
- Dan Bucsa PhD, Lead CEE Economist, Unicredit Bank AG in London
- Darren Blanchard (FIH), Senior Director of Business Development, the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Mihai Dudoiu, Partner, Ţuca Zbârcea & Asociaţii
- Andreas Ridder, Chairman CEE, CBRE
- Michaela Lashova MRICS, CEO, Forton, Alliance Partner of Cushman & Wakefield for Bulgaria and FYROM, RICS SEE Ambassador
- Valentin Lupu, Associate Director Capital Markets, Knight Frank
- Frank Reul, Area General Manager for Romania, Bulgaria & Macedonia, AccorHotels / Orbis
- Mateusz Skubiszewski MRICS, Director Capital Markets Central & Eastern Europe, BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Andrei Vacaru, Associate Director Capital Markets, JLL Romania
- Robert Neale FRICS, CEO, Portland Trust
- Alexandru Cristea, Tax partner, Ţuca Zbârcea & Asociaţii
- Ana Dumitrache, Country Manager, CTP
- David Hay, CEO, AFI Europe Romania
- Razvan Iorgu, Managing Director Management, CBRE Romania
- Gijs Klomp MRICS, Investment Director, New Europe Property Investments
- Robert Miklo, Associate Director of Investment Services, Colliers International
- Stamatis Sapkas, Deputy CIO, Globalworth Real Estate Investments
- Antoanela Comsa, Managing Director, Gran Via Romania
- Raluca Crişan, Marketing Manager, Immochan Romania
- Dorel Niță, Head of Research, AnalizeImobiliare.ro
- Kazimierz Kirejczyk FRICS, Co-founder and President of the Board, REAS
- Rafaela Nebreda, Managing Partner, Imoteca
- Ilinca Paun, Managing Partner Romania, Colliers International
- Geo Margescu, Founder & CEO, Forte Partners
- Timea Henter, Senior Consultant, Knight Frank
- Sorin Visoianu, Country Manager Operations Romania, Immofinanz
- Antoniu Panait, Managing Director, VASTINT Romania
- Elina Grigoriou, Chair of the RICS SKA Rating Technical Committee, Grigoriou Interiors
- Ali Ergun Ergen, Managing Partner, TBE Business Solutions
- Oana Iliescu, Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield Echinox
- Carmen Ravon, Head of Retail Leasing, CBRE Romania
- Ingo Nissen, Managing Director Romania, Sonae Sierra
Participants of the SEE Property Forum 2017:
AccorHotels / Orbis, Advance Valuations OOD, AFI Europe Romania, Al Albayt University, Anchor Grup, Appraisers bureau Bulgaria, Asociaţia Green Building and Development, Banca Comerciala Romana, Bancpost SA, Bluehouse Capital Advisors LTD, BNP Paribas Real Estate, Bouygues Romania, Bucuresti Turism SA (Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest), CBRE Romania, CEH Inc., CITR Filiala Bucuresti SPRL, CMS Cameron McKenna SCA, Codic International, Colliers International, Confluence Property Management, Coreside/Savills, Crosspoint Real Estate, Crosspoint Valuation, CTP, Cushman & Wakefield FORTON, Cushman & Wakefield ECHINOX, Day Group, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, EMEU Property Services SRL, Eurobank Property Services SA, First Title Insurance PLC, Fivestar Hospitality SRL, Fortis Global Management, Forton MKA d.o.o, Fullscreen Digital SRL, Furore Holding & Consult SRL / Spiegelfeld International, Futureal, Globalworth Real Estate Investments, Gran Via Romania, Grigoriou Interiors, GTC Romania, Heta Asset Resolution d.o.o., Howden UK Group Limited, IKEA Romania SA, Immigon Portfoliabbau AG, Immochan Romania, Immofinanz, Imobiliare.ro, Imoteca, Indotek Befektetési Zrt., Investromania, Iulius Group, JLL Romania, KÉSZ Group, Knight Frank, Konsultster Expert, KR Group, London Partners, McCann PR, METRO Group Asset Kft., Metro Group Retail Real Estate Romania, Metro Properties Holding GmbH, Modatim Group, More Real Estate Services, Morphosis Capital, New Europe Property Investments, Noerr, Orbis SA, OTP Factoring SRL, Plaza Centers N.V., Porr Construct, Portico Investments Romania, Portland Trust, Property Forum (Portfolio), Quarsis Consulting, Raiffeisen Bank International AG, REAS, Reff & Associates SCA, River Development, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, SC Darian DRS SA, Sierra Hellas SA, Skanska Romania, Sonae Sierra, Southern Properties EOOD, Stewart Title Limited, TBE Business Solutions, The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, Transilvania Business, Ţuca Zbârcea & Asociaţii, Unicredit Bank AG in London, Uniqa Real Estate, United Bulgarian Bank, United Media Corporation, VASTINT Romania, YES Communication, Zeus Capital Management ...
DATE: 29th March, 2017
LOCATION: Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest
Hotel Information, MAP & Location
The SEE Property Forum is bilingual: English-Romanian with simultaneous interpretation throughout the conference.
Number of participants: 150-200
COST: EUR 195 or RON 885 / person + VAT (19%)
- 20% discount is available for 4 or more registrations,
- 30% for RICS members.
Discounts can not be combined.
SPECIAL HOTEL RATE FOR CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS:
We offer a special rate for conference participants at Radisson Blu Hotel:
- Single room: EUR 119,05 / room / night
Price includes accommodation on the 28th March with breakfast and tourist tax. This special rate is available only with a reservation through our company. Therefore, we would like to kindly ask you not to pay the hotel directly. Extra services (minibar etc.) should be paid at the reception. Cancellation is possible until the 20th March.
Please don't hesitate to contact us regarding your reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not send any kind of ticket or voucher. Each participant is added to the conference registration list upon online check-in, which also includes the lecturers and the sponsors' guests. The participants will only need a business card and a signature at the conference location, when entering the event at the registration desk. Following a quick registration our guests may enter the area of the event.
Portfolio Conferences are organised by NET Media Inc, a member of the Central European Media and Publishing Group. Portfolio Conferences cover 7 different industries and attract more than 8000 participants annually.
Portfolio Conferences is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate in Belgrade, Budapest and Vienna.
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is the official event partner for the CEE Property Forum in Vienna, the SEE Property Forum in Belgrade, the Portfolio.hu Property Investment Forum in Budapest and the RICS-Portfolio Valuation Conference.
Portfolio Conferences are characterised by high-level networking opportunities and unique professional content.
RICS is the world’s leading qualification when it comes to professional standards in land, property and construction.
We are an independent professional body, committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity - providing impartial, authoritative advice on key issues affecting businesses and society. RICS is a regulator of both its individual members and firms enabling it to maintain the highest standards and providing the basis for unparalleled client confidence in the sector.