CEE Property Forum 2021 - Vienna, Austria

Date: 20th - 21st September 2021    Venue: Andaz Vienna Am Belvedere - A Concept By Hyatt

Speakers

Topics

• CEE's #1 real estate event since 2013
  • Covering every country in CEE & SEE: Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria
  • High-quality networking with top-notch experts and professionals
  • Big picture presentations and panels with leading European experts
  • Panel discussions dedicated to individual asset classes
  • Answering all your questions related to the potential long-term impacts of the COVID-19 crisis on the property industry
  • Safe event: entrance only with vaccine certificate, negative COVID test or proof of past infection

Why you should come

Save the date for CEE Property Forum 2021!

CEE's #1 real estate event since 2013 is back! We’re confident that this year we’ll be able to enjoy in-person networking again but at the same time, we know that everything won’t just return to the way it was before. We’re preparing a brand event concept for the post-COVID-19 reality, retaining the best elements of traditional physical events, incorporating the experience gained in the digital world during the lockdown periods and adding new features responding to the new normal of business.

What’s not going to change is that we’re going to work tirelessly to bring you the best speakers, representing the most active and influential real estate companies across the Central & Eastern European region and beyond. You’ll have the chance to network with top-notch professionals, whether you choose to join us at the venue in Vienna or decide to watch the live broadcast from the comfort of your home/office.

2021 will bring on major changes for the property industry as we’ll likely get to know better the long-term effects of the pandemic on the way we design, build, use and operate real estate. Our main goal is creating content for our audience that can help them gain valuable insight and help them make the most informed decisions possible going forward.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy