CEE ESG Forum 2024 - Vienna, Austria

Date: 25th November 2024    Venue: Andaz Vienna Am Belvedere - A Concept By Hyatt

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo

Unlock New Horizons

Following the success of our local ESG events in Poland, Romania, and Hungary, Property Forum and its spin-off Green Forum are excited to announce the first edition of CEE ESG Forum 2024, a C-suite regional conference in beautiful Vienna, dedicated to exploring and advancing Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) practices.

This influential event will gather industry leaders, policymakers, and renowned experts to engage in meaningful discussions, share insights, and foster collaboration in the pursuit of sustainable and responsible business practices. With a focus on the unique challenges and opportunities within the CEE region, the forum aims to catalyze positive change, promote ethical decision-making, and contribute to the overall advancement of ESG principles in corporate strategies across diverse sectors. CEE ESG Forum 2024 is poised to be a pivotal platform for shaping the future of responsible business practices in the CEE region and beyond.

Discover our 2023 speaker line-up

Tickets

Conference price

Extra early bird

290 EUR + VAT/person

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy