Portfolio.hu Property Investment Forum 2012

Date: 22nd November 2012    Venue: Budapest Marriott Hotel

Speakers

Topics

• Hova megy a tőke az elhúzódó globális recesszióban? A régió és Magyarország esélyei
  • Budapest mint üzleti célpont - Miért költöznének Budapestre nemzetközi cégek?
  • Corporate real estate, vállalati ingatlanok: kitörési pont ingatlanfejlesztők, üzemeltetők számára
  • Ingatlanérték elhúzódó válságban, tranzakciók nélkül. Hozamok, árazási stratégiák a gyakorlatban
  • Hosszú távú fejlesztési kilátások: demográfiai, makrogazdasági trendek

Why you should come

8th Portfolio.hu Property Investment Forum 2012 - The leading industry get-together in CEE since 2005. The annual full-day conference covers the most important issues of the Hungarian and CEE property markets.

The largest real estate conference from Vienna to Moscow!

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy