Portfolio - RICS Property Valuation 2016

Date: 12th April 2016    Venue: Zara Continental Hotel Budapest

Agenda

Registration and Buffet Breakfast 08:15-09:00

Section I.: Valuation dilemmas on the housing market - Impacts of recent regulatory changes

09:00 - 09:50

Panel discussion – Potential impacts of recent regulation changes (CSOK, VAT-decrease) on the residential market

Chair: András Csoma MRICS, Managing Director, Biggeorge’s-NV Ingatlan Befektetési Alapkezelő Zrt.

Conversation participants:

09:50 - 10:10

Know-how management in valuation

People:

10:10 - 10:40

Coffee Break

Section II.: Financial stability, valuer registration - Challenges on an improving market

10:40 - 11:00

Financial Stability – Role of the Valuer

People:

11:00 - 11:20

The Importance of International Standards and Valuer Registration

People:

11:20 - 12:10

Panel discussion – Redefining Quality Assurance in Maturing Markets

Chair: Maarten Vermeulen FRICS, Regional Managing Director for Europe, Russia & CIS, RICS

12:10 - 12:40

Panel discussion – Sunday shopping ban to be lifted: experiences and expectations

Chair: Zsolt Kákosy MRICS, Head of Asset Services, CBRE

12:40 - 12:45

Closing remarks

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy