CEE Property Forum 2014 - Vienna, Austria

Date: 25th September 2014    Venue: Hotel Park Royal Palace (Vienna, Austria)

Speakers

Topics

• Keynote speech - The future for CEE as a business location
  • Senior investors’ roundtable
  • The future of office markets globally - The impacts of the Y-generation
  • Warsaw office market - Still the land of endless opportunities?
  • Logistics in Czech Republic and Slovakia
  • Investment market in Budapest - Has Hungary finally hit the bottom?
  • Romania - Hot days are back in Bucharest?
  • Hotel sector booming in CEE - How to get on the ride?
  • The changing face of retail - E-commerce, Y-generation, greening

Why you should come

There is a lot going on in the world these days and some of them may affect the every day life of real estate companies. Escalating Russian-Ukrainian conflict, Cold War-like tensions between the EU and Russia, rapidly changing consumer habits - just to name a few. Find out at CEE Property Forum how these changes can impact your CEE based real estate business. Register now for the most important real estate event of the CEE region. The second CEE Property Forum in partnership with RICS in Vienna, at the Hotel Park Royal Palace on 25th of September.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy