CEE Property Forum 2022 - Vienna, Austria

Date: 20th - 21st September 2022    Venue: Palais Niederösterreich | Andaz Vienna Am Belvedere - A Concept By Hyatt

Speakers

Why you should come

CEE Property Forum 2022 is going to be bigger and bolder than ever, at two amazing locations, with more people and more networking opportunities!

DAY 1 (20 September) – Venue: Palais Niederösterreich
An exclusive networking event taking place on the evening of 20 September at the magnificent Palais Niederösterreich in the historic heart of Vienna. Join us to enjoy our food and drink offer, including our Gin & Tonic Bar, Champagne Bar and CEE Wine Bar.

DAY 2 (21 September) – Venue: Andaz Vienna Am Belvedere
Speakers: more than 80 speakers from all around Europe: investors, developers, bankers, dealmakers
Topics: investment markets, financing, retail, logistics, offices, living assets, hotels, etc.

Be there for CEE's real estate event of the year!

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy