Obtaining a green certificate for modern office buildings has become a must in recent years. Still, developers, operators and tenants don’t fully realise what does a certification actually stand for and what kind of effect green solutions actually have on...
Panattoni Europe is to build another facility for DSV Solutions. The 25,000-square-metre logistics centre will be erected in Pęcice, as part of Panattoni Park Janki II. The cornerstone ceremony initiating the project took place on 23 March, and completion of...
Sky Office Center, located at 31 Rzymowskiego Street in Warsaw, has received the BREEAM In-Use International Certificate for “Building Management” and for “Asset Performance”, owner Hines Poland announced. The facility received the “Excellent” grade in both cases.
Resilient European economies, the continued popularity of Mediterranean leisure destinations and Europe’s importance for business travellers, should drive hotel occupancy and revenues in 2017, according to the latest PwC European Cities Hotel Forecast. Most European cities, including Budapest and Prague,...
Skanska has sold Maraton, an office building located in Poznan, Poland, for €62 million. The property has been acquired by a real estate fund managed by Union Investment. It is the second sales transaction between Skanska and Union Investment in...
BNP Paribas Real Estate generated revenues of €704 million in 2016 and announced a net profit of €155 million before tax. Nearly half (43%) of revenues came outside of France.
The EBRD is joining forces with Mid Europa Partners to strengthen Romanian supermarket and convenience chain Profi Rom Food S.R.L. by providing a €25 million equity investment. Profi operates around 523 stores in more than 272 localities throughout Romania. The...
2016 was a strong year for the Romanian commercial property market with a continued boom in the office segment and growing investment volumes. Ilinca Paun, Managing Partner at Colliers International talked us about current trends and expectations for the future.
Skanska has acquired land in Prague, Czech Republic, from Codeco UK. The total investment amounts to CZK841 million (app. €31.1 million).
- 2017-03-24 10:41 | Having green buildings is not an advantage anymore
- 2017-03-23 15:33 | Panattoni Europe starts BTS project in Warsaw region
- 2017-03-23 09:11 | Warsaw’s Sky Office Center gets certified
- 2017-03-23 08:44 | Hotel revenues grow strongly in Budapest and Prague
- 2017-03-22 15:39 | 2017 can be the best year yet for the Romanian market
- 2017-03-22 10:30 | Skanska sells Poznan office building for €62 million
- 2017-03-21 15:41 | S Immo launches new project in Bratislava
- 2017-03-21 09:42 | Wing sells Budapest city logistics scheme for €29 million
- 2017-03-20 16:03 | Four CEE cities among top EMEA investment destinations
- 2017-03-20 15:34 | Redstone Real Estate buys Prague office building