SEE Property Forum 2019 - Bucharest, Romania

Date: 20th - 21st March 2019    Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest

Speakers

Topics

• International investors’ roundtable – Meet the top investors of the region
  • Proptech – How the property sector should embrace new technologies
  • Romanian developers' roundtable – Meet the players who shape the future of cities
  • Alternative asset classes on the rise – When is the right time to invest?
  • Workplace solutions – What’s next for office developments?
  • The future of shopping destinations – Are malls dead?
  • Can robots replace valuers? – The future of property valuation
  • Facility management and property management in a booming market
  • PLUS: Interactive networking app
  • PLUS: Pre-conference networking reception
  • 50+ speakers and 350+ visitors

Why you should come

SEE Property Forum is the leading international property conference in Bucharest, organized since 2015, in association with RICS. It is part of Property Forum events taking place across Europe. Real estate executives from Romania and the SEE region. Investors from Western Europe. Presentations, panel discussions, networking opportunities. 2019: 50+ speakers, 350+ visitors

The best networking happens at our Pre-Conference Networking Reception, a unique evening before the conference with amazing food and drinks. The place to meet the most influential real estate decisions makers in the region and beyond.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy