SEE Property Forum 2014 - Belgrade, Serbia

Date: 29th May 2014    Venue: Hotel Metropol Belgrad

Speakers

Topics

• Investment trends in the region
  • SEE markets in depth: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia
  • Banking finance, alternative financing issues
  • Distressed properties in SEE
  • Development opportunities in the region: where and what to develop?
  • EU-enlargement prospects
  • Opportunities in emerging countries of the Balkan

Why you should come

SEE Property Forum in association with RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors). Leading Southeast-European real estate professionals at one event in Belgrade, Serbia. Real estate executives from Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia. Presentations, panel discussions, networking opportunities. The conference is organized by Portfolio Conferences (member of Central European Media and Publishing Group) in association with RICS. 25 speakers, 150 visitors.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy