Property Market RELOADED 2020

Date: 10th September 2020    Venue: New York Palace Budapest

Speakers

Topics

• How big a damage has the coronavirus done to the property market? Is the slump reversible or permanent? Which asset classes weathered the storm best?
  • Are there new projects coming?
  • What are developers, investors, financers and operators focused on at present? Is it damage mitigation or fishing in troubled waters? Is now the time to buy from those in trouble, or is the situation different from 2008?
  • Efficiency and cost-cutting in focus
  • New facility management challenges and solutions in the a world – Digitalisation and security
  • What will the Budapest of the future be like and how will the city adapt? Urban development, transportation, infrastructure, future and smart city concepts with a property market relevance
  • How much has business been disrupted for tenants and owners? What bridging solutions have been made? How long will the lean months last?

Why you should come

At present, nobody can tell exactly how big the devastation will be as the coronavirus paralysed the global economy and led to a recession. What seems to be certain is that we will no longer live in the world we used to before March 2020. A lot of things will change around us. If anything, the property sector will be affected by the re-forming world in all of its elements. Some will lose, some will win; demands, customs and operations will change; digitalisation, efficiency, predictability, security and a host of other factors will come to the forefront.

In these critical times, the difference between successful and failed businesses is that the former do not passively suffer changes but instead adapt first and help shape the change. This property event will be attended by businesses that do not intend to follow the post-virus world but will grab the reins and take control.

Let us meet again after all this time, share our most important experiences with each other, and let's rebuild the property market and the Budapest of the future together in this new world!

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy