- Mark Robinson B.A. (Hons), CEE Research Specialist, Colliers International
- Christopher Zeuner MRICS, Managing Director CEE, LaSalle Investment
- Paul Betts, Managing Director, M7
- Tomáš Chloupek, Member of Board of Directors, APS Holding
- George Leslie, Head of Investment Management, HB Reavis
- Marie Passburg, Managing Director, Skanska Property Czech Republic
- Omar Sattar, Managing Director, Czech, Colliers International
- Péter Számely MRICS, Head of Real Estate Finance CEE, HYPO Niederösterreich
- William A. Bucknell MRICS, Chairman, RICS in the Czech Republic
- Richard Curran, Managing Director, CBRE
- David Dušek PhD. , Head of Real Estate Valuation Section, UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s.
- Carlo Gradl, Managing Director, MAX Immo
- Richard Hogg MRICS HypZert, Partner, Head of Valuation, Cushman & Wakefield
- Bert Hesselink MRICS, Head of Industrial & Logistics, Senior Director, CBRE
- Ferdinand Hlobil, International Partner and Head of Industrial in Central and Eastern Europe, Cushman & Wakefield
- Jaroslav Kaizr MRICS, Business Director, CTP
- Bartosz Mierzwiak, Managing Director, Central & Eastern Europe, Logicor
- Tomáš Míček, Country Head Czech Republic, Member of Management Team, P3 Logistic Parks
- Martin Polak, Senior Vice President, Regional Head for Central & Eastern Europe, ProLogis
- Omar Koleilat, CEO, Crestyl and Chairman, Developers’ Association in the Czech Republic
- Frederic Le Fichoux MRICS, Partner – Global Hospitality Group, Cushman & Wakefield
- Ben Maudling FRICS, CEO, Czech Republic and Slovakia, Savills
DATE: 25th April, 2017
LOCATION: Hotel Jalta, Prague
Hotel Information, MAP & Location
COST: EUR 195 / person
- 20% discount is available for 5 or more registrations,
- 30% for RICS members.
Discounts can not be combined.
We do not send any kind of ticket or voucher. Each participant is added to the conference registration list upon online check-in, which also includes the lecturers and the sponsors' guests. The participants will only need a business card and a signature at the conference location, entering the event at the registration desk. Following a quick registration our guests may enter the area of the event.
Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with nearly 10 years’ experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Milan, Germany, Bucharest, Budapest, Belgrade, Bratislava and Prague. We strongly believe the principles that made our conferences successful: the format, the quality of content, the commitment to seek out the most interesting and most inspiring speakers in the industry and let them share their knowledge and passion. We have a deep understanding and knowledge of the drivers that affect the European property industry.
RICS is the world’s leading qualification when it comes to professional standards in land, property and construction.
We are an independent professional body, committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity - providing impartial, authoritative advice on key issues affecting businesses and society. RICS is a regulator of both its individual members and firms enabling it to maintain the highest standards and providing the basis for unparalleled client confidence in the sector.