Events

Latest news

News Real estate needs to become a force for good
May

Real estate needs to become a force for good

by Budai Ákos
Tina Paillet, President of RICS, talked to Property Forum at Mipim about the real estate industry's crucial role in addressing climate change. She highlighted the sector's significant environmental impact and emphasized the need for the industry to become a force for good.
Read more >
News Shopping gallery in northwestern Bohemia expands
May

Shopping gallery in northwestern Bohemia expands

by Forum Property
The execution of the extension of the Galeria Teplice shopping centre in northwestern Bohemia is planned for the third quarter of 2024. The project investor is the company Dandreet, and the general designer is Obermeyer Helika.
Read more >
News JTRE launches Downtown Yards project in Bratislava
May

JTRE launches Downtown Yards project in Bratislava

by Forum Property
JTRE has opened its residential project Downtown Yards in Bratislava for pre-sale and 20% of the stock is gone. This may indicate the asset class's return to a healthier status after a two-year slowdown.
Read more >

Strategic partner

ad.netmedia.hu logo

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy