CEE Property Forum 2015 - Vienna, Austria

Date: 23rd September 2015    Venue: Austria Trend Hotel Park Royal Palace Vienna

Speakers

Topics

• Senior investors’ roundtable – Focus on Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary
  • The role of big data in real estate – Innovation in the property business
  • Is Romania the new Poland? - Panel discussion on the new rising star of Eastern Europe
  • Residential developments in CEE
  • Sovereign wealth funds in real estate – Who are they? What kinds of assets are they buying?
  • Future of Cities - A unique research by RICS
  • The future of CEE economies in a rapidly changing world economy
  • Office development in Warsaw, secondary Polish cities…and even beyond? Are Shared Service Sectors driving office developments in Poland? Is Warsaw getting overheated?
  • Office development opportunities in Prague, Bratislava and Budapest
  • Logistics market in CEE and SEE – Which are the emerging hubs? Winners and losers in the region’s logistics competition.
  • The digital age in Real Estate – The impacts of E-commerce on retail, logistics and hotel
  • Investment market in Budapest and Bucharest – Is yield compression on the way or are these cities still the land of opportunitic investors?
  • Manufacturing boom in CEE - Can developers benefit?

Why you should come

CEE Property Forum 2015 - the most useful real estate event of Central and Eastern Europe. Meet all the important players of the CEE property industry in one day. The third CEE Property Forum in partnership with RICS in Vienna, at the Hotel Park Royal Palace on 23rd of September.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy