Events

Latest news

News Top Czech dealmakers: A healthy market needs a variety of capital sources
Apr

Top Czech dealmakers: A healthy market needs a variety of capital sources

by Novakova Maria
What are the challenges of attracting foreign capital in the Czech real estate market? Is the Czech market overpriced? What about yields, are they accurately projected? And last but not least, is the more expensive land always better? Top Czech dealmakers have discussed these topics during the second panel discussion at Prague Property Forum 2024.
Read more >
News Lion’s Head enters Bulgaria’s industrial market with €71 million deal
Apr

Lion’s Head enters Bulgaria’s industrial market with €71 million deal

by Forum Property
Lion’s Head, a joint venture company between AG Capital and Old Mutual Property, signed a contract for acquiring BPD – a logistics and industrial properties investment company. This is the biggest deal in the sector for the last years with an investment of €71.4 million.
Read more >
News GLP begins construction of 67,000 sqm warehouse near Wrocław
Apr

GLP begins construction of 67,000 sqm warehouse near Wrocław

by Forum Property
GLP has begun construction of a new 67,000 sqm warehouse at Wrocław V Logistics Centre in Magnice, Poland. The building is expected to achieve a BREEAM "Outstanding" level certification.
Read more >

Strategic partner

ad.netmedia.hu logo

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy