Interested in journalism and market analysis? Want to learn about real estate? Want to be part of a dynamically growing business? Property Forum is looking for a junior editor to help expand its CEE intelligence platform. Join our young and energetic team!
About Property Forum
Property Forum is a leading media and event platform with nearly 10 years of experience. Our CEE real estate intelligence platform covers breaking news, deals, capital market transactions, executive moves and industry trends every day. We also organise conferences in London, Vienna, Budapest, Bucharest, Belgrade, Bratislava and Prague, amongst other locations.
What would you do?
- Create content for Property Forum’s CEE intelligence platform: cover daily news on CEE real estate markets, interview industry experts and decision makers
- Attend Property Forum events and press conferences
- Monitor major industry trends, leaders and companies, including through news and social channels, for leads and industry relevance
What are we looking for?
- English working proficiency (additional knowledge of a CEE language is a plus)
- Higher educational background in a related discipline
- Interest in real estate, architecture, urban planning or future technologies
- Strategic mindset and analytical skills
Property Forum is headquartered in Budapest. We are looking for a part-time colleague but full-time employment is possible in the longer run. Working hours and location are flexible.