Spring Networking Party 2023 - Meet the most influential people on Romania’s real estate market

Date: 4th May 2023    Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest

Speakers

Tickets

Conference price

Extra early bird

295 EUR + VAT/person

Why you should come

Property Forum is once again publishing the list of the 50 most influential people in the Romanian real estate market. Each year, the publication provides a comprehensive overview of the sector’s key business leaders, decision-makers, company executives and opinion formers, in addition to exclusive interviews, unique industry analyses and sector-specific lists covering the Romanian real estate sector.

The 2023 edition will be introduced at our Spring Networking Party, right after our first-ever Romania ESG Forum. As always, all professionals listed in the TOP 50 will be invited along with leading real estate decision-makers. Simply put: the crème de la crème of the Romanian real estate industry.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy