Date: 6th November 2018    Venue: The Heart

Information

08:45-09:00

Conference language:
English

Professional program:
09:00-17:00

Expected number:

The Property Forum is a leading event hub of the CEE real estate industry with nearly 10 years’ experience.  We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Milan, Germany, Bucharest, Budapest, Belgrade, Bratislava and Prague. We strongly believe the principles that have made our conferences successful: the format, the quality of content, the commitment to seek out the most interesting and most inspiring speakers in the industry and let them share their knowledge and passion. We have a deep understanding and knowledge of the drivers that affect the European property industry.

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is the world’s leading qualification when it comes to professional standards in land, property and construction. RICS is an independent professional body, committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity – providing impartial, authoritative advice on key issues affecting businesses and society. RICS is a regulator of both its individual members and firms enabling it to maintain the highest standards and providing the basis for unparalleled client confidence in the sector.

Parking: Not included

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy