Portfolio Property Awards 2021

Date: 18th November 2021    Venue: Hotel InterContinental Budapest

Agenda

15:30-16:00 Registration

PROGRAM - AWARDS

16:00 - 16:40

The biggest challenges to the property market

The most prominent risks and the areas that have disrupted and re-written all known rules of the industry and have led to structural change. Sustainability (ESG and green financing), a changing work culture (home office, remote and flexible work), energy crisis (FM and PM challenges).

Chair: Gergely Ditróy, Analyst, Portfolio

Conversation participants:

16:40 - 17:20

What can we expect from economic policy after 2022?

The Hungarian economy must focus both inwards, to household income, savings, lending and support, and outwards due to escalating global market trends, risks and restructuring. With what strategy can Hungary take part in global processes while also creating and maintaining stability and predictable growth at home? What could be the successful path for politics and economic policy?

Chair: István Madár, Senior Analyst, Portfolio

17:20 - 18:00

A supercycle in the raw material market

2021 has been a year of rampancy. Following the unprecedented recession in 2020, the economy rebounded to such a degree that it has paralysed half the world. Can we still return to the earlier trajectory? Can there be a sustainable transition? What is influencing, and to what direction, the raw materials and energy sources so fundamental to our existence, operation and growth?

Chair: Zoltán Bán, CEO, Net Média Zrt. (Portfolio Csoport)

Property Awards díjátadó

Ki tudja lesz-e még idén lehetőség együtt lenni?

A hagyományainkhoz híven, egy könnyed díjátadó keretein belül, idén is elismerjük a hazai ingatlanszakma legkiemelkedőbb teljesítményeit. A díjakat 17 kategóriában osztjuk ki, mely után a Portfolio eseményeihez híven kötetlen szakmai networkingre és állófogadásra invitáljuk a részvevőket.

Koccintsunk együtt a győztesekre és alapozzuk meg a 2022-es évet!

18:30- Állófogadás

OTP Lounge

OTP, as the premium professional partner of the 15th Portfolio Property Awards, will offer an opportunity to build business and professional contacts during the event along three prominent topics.

Experts from the bank will be welcoming personal on-site interest in bonds, housing project lending and other project financing.

From 18:30 Award ceremony & Networking

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy