Poland ESG Forum 2024

Date: 4th June 2024    Venue: Sofitel Warsaw Victoria

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo

About the event

Poland ESG Forum 2024, presented by Green Forum and Property Forum, is returning for its third edition in Warsaw with a broader scope and a new name. This essential event brings together leading international experts and business leaders to discuss sustainable strategies and provide comprehensive insights for informed decision-making. Going beyond real estate, it covers a wide range of related industries to give attendees a holistic understanding of ESG trends and practical applications.

Why you should attend:

• Gain actionable insights from international experts and local business leaders on building sustainable business strategies that go beyond the buzzwords.
  • Participate in sessions tackling current ESG trends, green financing strategies, and practical applications, all designed to help elevate your business.
  • Enjoy unparalleled networking opportunities and insightful discussions to make new connections and expand your professional horizon.

Get ready to explore:

• An overview of European ESG trends for 2024 and how they will shape business practices.
  • How top lenders approach financing sustainable initiatives and the strategies they employ.
  • Resource efficiency and the circular economy in construction, and how they can be integrated into sustainable strategies.
  • The future of decarbonization in construction, with insights from experts on building for a greener future.

Mark your calendar for the Poland ESG Forum 2024, where you will gain valuable knowledge, forge meaningful connections, and participate in critical discussions on sustainable business strategies. Join us for a day dedicated to advancing your professional growth while setting your business on a path toward a sustainable future.

Speakers

Tickets

Conference price

Late bird price

295 EUR + VAT/person

Tickets for this event are also valid for Future of Real Estate 2024, held at the same venue in the afternoon.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy