Leasing issues under the lockdown - Romania edition - Online panel

Date: 23rd April 2020   

Speakers

Topics

• How has COVID-19 impacted the market so far?
  • How long can we expect the current situation to last?
  • How will government measures affect the market?
  • How are different asset classes impacted by the crisis?
  • Paying rent during lockdown – What does the law say?
  • What actions can landlords and tenants take?
  • How should future lease agreements prepare for the unprecedented?
  • How will this crisis accelerate the adaptation of technology?
  • How can property & facility managers deal with almost empty buildings?

Why you should come

Property Forum’s series of virtual events, organised in partnership with the RICS, continues with online panel discussions focused on the leasing issues that arise during the COVID-19 lockdown.

This panel, focused on the Romanian property market, will bring together landlords, tenants, legal advisors and other industry experts to shed light on the issues currently on the mind of market participants and to help provide an overview of the potential immediate and long-term implications of the coronavirus crisis. Our diverse group of panellists will answer all the burning questions that may arise in this unprecedented situation.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy