• How to develop a hotel and create the right product for the right site
  • How to secure financing
  • Technological innovations in construction and operations for better yields
  • New trends and brands in hospitality
  • Thermal resorts, mountain resorts, seaside resorts
  • Operating solutions: leases, franchises and management contracts
  • Hostels and hybrid hotels

Why you should come

HOTCO is the only international hotel investment conference focusing solely on CEE and the Caucasus, founded by Horwath HTL. HOTCO is all about making deals, promoting hotel investment activity and networking with decision-makers. Attend HOTCO to find out why hotels outperform other real estate classes when it comes to ROI. The conference brings together industry leaders, bankers, financiers, investors, developers, hotel companies, advisors and influencers from the region to network, discuss business opportunities and exchange knowledge over an event packed 1.5 days. HOTCO is a must for industry stakeholders, real estate professionals and newcomers interested to learn more about hotels as an asset class. HOTCO covers the regions with greatest potential for hotel development in Europe - showing strong growth in arrivals as well as investment activity.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy