CEE Property Forum 2023 - Vienna, Austria

Date: 20th - 21st September 2023    Venue: Palais Niederösterreich / Hotel Hyatt Andaz

Tickets

Conference pass

Late bird price

1.250 EUR + VAT/person

Conference Pass: The participation fee includes attendance for the Warm-up Party on the evening of 20 September (at Palais Niederösterreich) and for the Conference Day on 21 September (at Hyatt Hotel Andaz Am Belvedere)

Optional services

Morning Networking Run sponsored by Taylor Wessing

0 EUR + VAT/person

Study tour – Visit CEE's most sustainable neighbourhood!

0 EUR + VAT/person

hotel icon

ROOMS AT ANDAZ HOTEL ARE SOLD OUT!

If you need a hotel room near the conference venue, you can book at one of the following hotels: Motel One Wien-Hauptbahnhof, Prizeotel Wien-City, Leonardo Hotel Vienna Hauptbahnhof, ibis Wien Hauptbahnhof, Adina Apartment Hotel Vienna Belvedere, MOOONS Vienna
Please contact the hotels directly.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy