CEE Property Forum 2016 - Vienna, Austria

Date: 21st September 2016    Venue: Hotel Park Royal Palace (Vienna, Austria)

Speakers

Topics

• Europe after Brexit – CEE in a new world economy
  • Senior economists’ debate – Brexit, Brexit, Brexit
  • The future of the European economy and the European real estate sector – Interdisciplinary discussion
  • The world of real estate in 2017 – A European outlook
  • European CEO debate
  • Technology and real estate: special innovation workshop
  • Invest in SEE workshop
  • Investment trends in the region
  • Institutional and opportunistic players
  • In-depth market overviews: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Croatia
  • Future of first generation office buildings
  • Market sector insights: hotel, leisure, retail

Why you should come

Leading international and Central European real estate professionals at one event in Vienna, Austria. Dealmakers, investors, developers, bankers, etc. Presentations, panel discussions, debates, networking opportunities. The conference is organized by Portfolio Conferences in association with RICS. 70 speakers, more than 300 visitors.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy