15:30-16:00 – REGISTRATION WITH WELCOME COFFEE

CEE PROPERTY FINANCING UPDATE 2024

16:00 - 16:15

Welcome remarks by Property Forum

People:

16:15 - 16:45

Keynote: European economic and property financing outlook for 2025

People:

• Dorota Strauch CFA, CEE Coverage Lead, Chief Economist for Poland, Raiffeisen Bank International AG

16:45 - 17:25

Let's talk numbers – Bankers’ expectations for the year ahead

Chair: Csanád Csürös, CEO, Property Forum

Conversation participants:

17:25 - 17:40

Tying the knot or trying new paths? – Alternative real estate solutions

People:

17:40 - 17:50

Is it time for a REIT in Poland?

People:

17:50 - 18:30

Collaborative/alternative investment strategies in the evolving CEE real estate landscape

Chair: Agata Jurek-Zbrojska, Partner, Head of Real Estate and Construction, CMS Poland

Conversation participants:

18:30-20:00 – NETWORKING PARTY – INTRODUCING "THE 50 MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN THE POLISH REAL ESTATE MARKET"

Property Forum is excited to announce the publication of the second edition of its annual POLAND TOP 50 LIST. The publication will list the 50 most influential people in Poland’s real estate market, in addition to a number of interviews providing valuable insight into a large variety of topics. The list is being put together based on various criteria, such as market share, local and global rankings, past and current market activity, expansion plans, participation in market-defining deals, media and event appearances and social media activity. At this event, attendees will have a chance to be among the first to flip through the pages of this publication and network with the people included in it.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy