CEE Investment Update London 2023

Date: 23rd November 2023    Venue: RICS at Parliament Square - Lecture Hall, London, United Kingdom

Speakers

Tickets

Conference price

Normal

350 EUR + VAT/person

Why you should come

Join us for the CEE Investment Update London 2023 conference, co-organised by Property Forum and RICS, where you'll have the opportunity to learn from industry experts about the latest trends and insights driving property investments.

Our third event in London, to be held in partnership with RICS at the organisation’s headquarters on Parliament Square, aims to help promote CEE as the attractive investment destination it is – at the European stage. CEE Investment Update will gather influential European real estate investors in the heart of London and provide market players from CEE with a unique opportunity to present themselves and share their insights.

This event is a must-attend for anyone looking to explore new investment opportunities or expand their portfolio in the region. With informative panel discussions and networking opportunities, you'll be able to connect with like-minded professionals and gain valuable knowledge that will help you make informed investment decisions. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to stay ahead of the curve!

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy