Half day property conference organized by Property Forum and RICS.
Leading international and local speakers, interactive panel discussions.
Most important topics: economic outlook for Slovakia and CEE, new office development trends, workplace trends in Europe and Slovakia and how they impact real estate realities, senior international investors' roundtable.
- Vladimír Vaňo, Chief Analyst, Head of CEE Research, SBERBANK Europe AG
- Mark Robinson, CEE Research Specialist, Colliers International
- Miroslav Barnas MRICS, Managing Director for Slovakia and Czech Republic, Head of Capital Markets, JLL
- Jana Brezinová, Senior Associate, Head of Real Estate, Taylor Wessing Slovakia
- Marián Fridrich, Transaction Manager – Acquisition & Sales, Debt Financing, IAD Investments
- Tomasz Jędruszak, Acquisition Associate, TriGranit
- Jan Kubíček, Consultant for Asset and Portfolio Management, Heitman
- Alexander Rafajlovič, Partner, CEE Capital Markets, Cushman & Wakefield
- Péter Számely MRICS, Head of Real Estate Finance CEE, HYPO Niederösterreich
- Hamish White MRICS, Business Development Director, REM Group
- JanJaap Boogaard, Head of EMEA Workplace Solutions, Colliers International
- Roman Gazdík, Head of Office Agency Slovakia, Cushman & Wakefield
- Tomas Cechvala, Architect, Tomas Cechvala Architects
- Sarolta Csikós MRICS, Regional Leasing Director – Office, TriGranit Corporation
- Peter Očovan, Country Manager Operations, Immofinanz
- Peter Piš, Head of Leasing Department, J&T Real Estate
- Lucia Šimeková, Leasing Manager, Sharow Capital
Aldesa Construcciones, Allen & Overy Bratislava, s.r.o., Archaid, s.r.o., Atrios real estate s.r.o., CAPEXUS SK, s.r.o., CAPEXUS SK, s.r.o., CBRE s.r.o., Colliers International, Cresco Group, Cushman & Wakefield, Deloitte Tax s.r.o., Dentons Europe CS LLP, organizačná zložka, Erste Group Immorent AG, Eurofast Global D.O.O., GALCAP Europe, Giese & Partner, s.r.o. - organizačná zložka, Heitman, Hypo NOE, IAD Investments, IKEA Centres Slovensko, s.r.o., Immofinanz, J&T Real Estate, JLL Slovakia, Jones Lang LaSalle s.r.o., Kinnarps, spol. s r.o., Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen (Helaba), M7 Real Estate Croatia, M7 Real Estate Slovakia s.r.o., Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (Europe) Limited, Oracle Slovensko, OTP Banka Slovensko a.s., PointPark Properties SK, s. r. o., pro4CE sro, RE Asset Management, RENOMIA, a.s., RICS, Rimo Holding, AG, SBERBANK Europe AG, Sharow Capital, Tatra Asset Management, správ. spol., a.s., Taylor Wessing Slovakia, Tomas Cechvala Architects, Transilvania Business, TriGranit Corporation, Wilsons s.r.o., YIT Slovakia...
DATE: 1st June, 2017
LOCATION: Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel
Hotel Information, MAP & Location
COST: EUR 145 / person
- 20% discount is available for 5 or more registrations,
- 30% for RICS members.
Discounts can not be combined.
We do not send any kind of ticket or voucher. Each participant is added to the conference registration list upon online check-in, which also includes the lecturers and the sponsors' guests. The participants will only need a business card and a signature at the conference location, entering the event at the registration desk. Following a quick registration our guests may enter the area of the event.
Property Forum is a leading event hub of the CEE real estate industry with nearly 10 years experience. We organize real estate focused conferences, business breakfasts and workshops in London, Vienna, Milano, Germany, Bucharest, Budapest, Belgrade, Bratislava and Prague. We strongly believe the principles that made our conferences successful: the inspired format, the quality of content, the commitment to seek out the most interesting and most inspiring speakers in the industry and let them share their knowledge and passion. We have a deep understanding and knowledge of the drivers that affect the European property industry.
RICS is the world’s leading qualification when it comes to professional standards in land, property and construction.
We are an independent professional body, committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity - providing impartial, authoritative advice on key issues affecting businesses and society. RICS is a regulator of both its individual members and firms enabling it to maintain the highest standards and providing the basis for unparalleled client confidence in the sector.