Jointly organized for the fourth time with RICS, Bratislava Property Forum is a leading content-driven property event of Slovakia. Featuring industry-led keynote presentations Bratislava Property Forum is an excellent opportunity to hear from and network with all the important players in the Slovak and CEE property industry. This conference brings together international and local market players – leading experts from the real estate sector, senior economists, bankers and other industry experts – to explore the most important challenges of the industry and possible strategies for the future.
These companies attended Bratislava Property Forum in 2019:
ADMS, Arete Invest, ARKON, Arnold Investments, AS Property, Bevix, Bnt attorneys in CEE, Bream Real Estate Slovakia, CBRE, Centrice Real Estate, CMS, Colliers International, CTP, Cushman & Wakefield, Cviker, CZ Slovakia, Deloitte Legal, Deloitte Tax, Giese & Partner, GORDION INVESTMENT, GOSPACE, Havel & Partners, HB Reavis, HOTCO, HYPO NOE, IAD Investment, IFMA, IHG, JLL, M7 Real Estate, P3, PBRDigital, PINUS, PlanRadar, PLP Architecture, Pro4CE, Prologis, Proptech Zone, RICS, Savills, Sharry Europe, Slovak Green Building Council, Slovenská sporiteľňa, Sonae Sierra, SpaceOS, Strabag PFS, Tatra Asset Management, Tatra banka, Taylor Wessing, UniCredit Bank, Uponor, VERDE GROUP, WOOD & Co. and many more...
Health and safety:
The welfare and peace of mind of our conference attendees, staff, speakers, sponsors, and partners is, of course, our top priority. Therefore Property Forum will adhere to the strictest health protocols as guided by the government of Slovakia. The venue of the conference - Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel - also follows strict global hygiene policies.
In addition to that we will have our own safety measures to ensure the highest level of safety for our conference attendees:
- Revised seating arrangements for more social distance
- Hand sanitizer dispenser in all meeting rooms and networking areas
- Disinfection of the conference room during meeting breaks
- Limited attendance: we are capping attendance at 100 people to ensure that you can still network with the important players in the Slovak and CEE property industry but at a really safe distance
- Oversized meeting room for safe distance
- Conference staff to be tested before the event
- Touch-free check-in at our registration desk