Bratislava Property Forum 2018

Date: 1st March 2018    Venue: Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel

Speakers

Topics

• NEW: Dedicated networking lounge
  • NEW: Special discussion groups with exciting topics
  • Senior international investors' roundtable – Meet the top investors of Slovakia
  • Proptech – How the future of real estate impacts our business right now
  • Workplace solutions –What’s next for office developments?
  • Retail & logistics – Opportunities and threats posed by the growth of e-commerce
  • A transforming city – New developments changing the face of Bratislava
  • GDPR – Data protection for the new age

Why you should come

Jointly organized for the second time with RICS, Bratislava Property Forum is a leading content-driven property event of Slovakia. Featuring industry led keynote presentations Bratislava Property Forum is an excellent opportunity to hear from and network with all the important players in the Slovak and CEE property industry. This conference brings together international and local market players – leading experts from the real estate sector, senior economists, bankers and other industry experts – to explore the most important challenges of the industry and possible strategies for the future. Over 30 speakers, more than 150 visitors.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy