Balkans Property Forum 2023 - Belgrade, Serbia

Date: 30th November 2023    Venue: Hilton Belgrade

Tickets

Conference price

Late bird price

295 EUR + VAT/person

Why you should come

Balkans Property Forum 2023 is the place to be for professionals who want to take their business to the next level. It’s the perfect spot for networking, knowledge exchange, and making new connections. Attendees can enjoy unmatched networking opportunities and participate in in-depth discussions led by industry leaders for optimal professional growth.

Balkans Property Forum is a leading property event in Southeast Europe, co-organized by Property Forum and RICS for the 6th time in Belgrade. This exclusive event provides an overview of the key trends shaping the European property sector as a whole and offers detailed insight into each individual market in the Balkans region.

Proudly sponsored by

Speakers

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy