2021 Property Investment Outlook

Date: 11th March 2021   

Speakers

Topics

• Your chance to hear from CEE’s most active property investors
  • Sessions focusing on investment strategies for the second pandemic year
  • An additional panel dedicated to an emerging asset class: living investments
  • Virtual networking opportunities with other attendees

Why you should come

Property Forum’s first virtual event in 2021 will bring together influential investors, bankers and advisors to provide a comprehensive outlook for 2021 on the CEE property investment market.

This online event offers all the important features of our offline events: unique networking opportunities with the leading decision-makers of the CEE property industry and cutting edge professional program with inspiring speakers from around the world – all in the comfort and safety of your home. Attendees can watch all speeches and discussions, comment and ask questions, initiate private chat and private video meetings with online attendees and try our virtual speed networking.

Attending this online event is free of charge but registration is mandatory.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy