Marley Fabisiewicz is a serial entrepreneur and passionate digital product strategist. He is the Founder of spaceOS, a startup that provides #TenantExperience technology to the next generation of agile workspace providers
Marley founded Upnext Technologies, a software and digital product development agency that has been on the forefront of FinTech for over 10 years, designing and engineering successful tailor-made, end-to-end mobile money services in an ever-evolving industry.
Marley has more than 15 years of experience in developing and implementing successful digital strategies for technology companies. He's an advisor and strategist for small startups and large global organizations.
Having started out as a music magazine editor and DJ, he founded Lodown Magazine in 1995 and became the European Marketing Manager for Vans Shoes. He later developed and curated the award-winning, Unlike City Guides.
These days, Marley is putting his decade's worth of entrepreneurial experience behind spaceOS as it's Chief Product Officer.
- Founded Lodown Magazine 1995
- Lead Award Gold for Best Online Magazine 2004
- Developed first PCI certified Payment Platform build with Ruby on Rails 2007
- Developed the first Mpos platform in Europe 2010
- Designed and curated the award-winning Unlike City Guides 2008-2012
- Developed first NFC based Mobile Wallet in Europe 2012
- Keynote Speaker at DLD Cities London 2012
- Keynote Speaker at DLD Tel Aviv 2013
- Created an Open Source iBeacon platform 2015
- Founded spaceOS a Proptech startup 2017
Sign up today for the latest news