Portfolio - RICS Valuation and Investment 2018

Date: 5th June 2018    Venue: Larus Rendezvényközpont

Speakers

Topics

• CEE property investment roundtable – What are international investors looking for in 2018?
  • Valuation roundtable – New trends in property valuation
  • The Central Bank of Hungary’s new recommendations for valuers
  • IPMS: International Property Measurement Standards – Now available in Hungarian
  • Economic outlook for Hungary in 2018-2019

Why you should come

This half-day property conference, organized annually by Portfolio and RICS Hungary since 2011, covers the most burning topics of property investment and valuation. Leading international and local experts share their experience and discuss the most important questions of the profession’s future in the form of interactive presentations and panel discussions. 30 speakers and over 150 visitors.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy